Friday 21 February 2014

Perhaps, pineapples?

Another one bites the dust!

Okay, I've clearly used that proverb in the worst way possible. I meant to use it as a way to say, HAHA, another person who visited my blog! Pretty sure there's a proper proverb for that. Um, moving on. This blog is going to be about books, mainly. 

Or rather, a glimpse into my mind, when I read certain books. I'm going to cover mainly young adult fiction by published authors as well as some amazing books I find online (mainly on Wattpad), that NEED to be published, some day.

For people who do know me, you know I get distracted pretty easily. This blog shall be, you can say, an answer to why I'm always so distracted. Maybe.

So welcome, to a tiny bit of the odd mind that is mine~
That's a little bit of a tongue twister, isn't it? 
Never mind, I just said it 10 times, really fast. -_-

4 comments: